DRIVING HUMAN CAPITAL AND CORPORATE INNOVATION IN THE DIGITAL AGE “The Future of HR in Asia”
The 2nd Annual ASEAN HR Innovation & Tech Summit will take place at Shangri-La at the Fort, BGC, Manila Philippines on September 12 & 13, 2019.
For the past decade, digital innovation creates a huge impact on organizational development. Corporations are moving towards massive digital transformation. Multinational Companies and SMEs are adopting change and implementing technology innovation through Artificial Intelligence, Automation, IoT and Robotics. But it requires strong leadership and will to change the culture.
The role of HR is crucial to the process of change and implementation.
HR Leaders and other business professionals need to embrace the new solution, smart methodologies and a wide variety of organizational transformation.
Content & Topics
• The Future of HR needs continues learning, adaptation and transformation.
• Fundamental of HR transformation
• Building HR leaders during HR and Organization transformation
• Identifying the challenges of HR transformation and recovery in emerging market
• HR transformation & Change and recovery model to reinforce management strategies
• Merging the Digital & Technology-driven talent as an opportunity to transform business
• Why do we need to focus on the strategic use of technology in HR Operation?
• Adapting continues to change and enables different training methods for career growth
• Optimizing the usage of Technology in monitoring employees’ information
• Improving the success rate during the identiﬁcation, talent acquisition and talent development
• Redesigning job scopes to develop employees’ multi-discipline skills set
• Utilizing the web, mobile technology, social media, and online platforms for fast talent acquisition
• Measuring KPIs and injecting new process for HR digital transformation during the implementation
• Identifying strategy, initiative and system during HR & Organization transformation from a holistic point of view
Visit aseanhrsummit.com to learn more.