LBC Featured Image
Business & Economics News Retail

LBC Increases Convenience for Online Shoppers

As the digital market slowly immerses in the Filipino lifestyle, it’s about time to create some alterations that will change the mindset of the Filipino people when it comes to online shopping.

Luzon Brokerage Company (LBC) stepped up their game by adapting to the innovative world of e-commerce. A study showed that in the Philippines, only around 15% of the population shops online and the remaining 85% sees that it is more optimal to just go to physical stores instead. The reason for the higher percentage is that most of the people have their doubts about secure transactions online and the hidden charges that lurk in the back.

With that in mind, LBC tried to address the problem at hand by creating customized solutions. The known courier company will now accept Cash on Delivery (COD)  and Cash on Pickup (COP).

COD will let the consumers pay when the designated package arrives at their doorstep. Likewise, COP will create an alternative way to meetups, LBC will become the dropping point of the seller and the pickup point of the buyer.

 

You may also see: BestBuy acquires GreatCall for $800 Million 

ASEAN HR TECH VENTURE SUMMIT 2018
REGISTER NOW 33% DISCOUNT
SUMMIT PASS

Send this to a friend