- Dr. Jose Rodriguez Memorial Hospital (Caloocan City)
- Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center (City of Manila)
- Ospital ng Makati (Makati City)
- National Center for Mental Health, (Mandaluyong City)
- Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (Muntinlupa City)
- San Juan de Dios Hospital (Pasay City)
- East Avenue Medical Center (Quezon City)
- Philippine Heart Center (Quezon City)
- Philippine National Police (PNP) General Hospital
- Victoriano Luna General Hospital
- Veterans Memorial Medical Center
- General Emilio Aguinaldo Hospital (Trece Martires, Cavite); and
- Northern Mindanao Medical Center (Cagayan de Oro City)
A total of 12,000 sets of PPEs will be distributed to the hospitals, consisting of hazardous material suits, face shields, N95 masks, gloves, and shoe covers will be distributed to the hospitals treating a high number of confirmed COVID-19 cases.
An initial P5.07 million worth of PPEs were turned over to the Manila Doctors Hospital, the healthcare arm of MBFI, and another P5.07 million to the Philippine General Hospital, Lung Center of the Philippines, and six (6) District Hospitals in the City of Manila.
The donation is part of the P200 million pledge by Metrobank and GT Capital Holdings Group in support of the effort to combat COVID-19.