Our client is an established Airline Company with a strong footprint in Asia. There now exists an opportunity for a senior HR professional to join their regional team in Thailand.
Reporting to : General Manager, Thailand
Dotted Line : Regional HR Director, Singapore
Salary : USD 7000 / month + Bonus + Benefits
- Ensure all company HR practices are in compliance to Thai labour laws and to represent the company in the case of labour disputes.
- Formulate and execute long-term manpower plans to support business growth and operational needs.
- Plan and project short and long-term manpower budgets, and regularly report on key HR metrices
- Plan and execute initiatives to improve employee engagement and optimise employee retention.
- Engage with and empower managers to build a high performance and developmental workplace culture.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- At least 10 years of HR experience in any industry.
- Degree in HR or related fields
- Professional HR qualifications (e.g. CIPD) will be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills are a must.
- With an additional 5 years experienced as Head of HR or equivalent senior HR role.
Email you resumes to [email protected]
For more information visit www.harperandhill.com or call us at (+632) 224 5667