Join a European MNC, which provides Construction services and is the world’s largest independent ground engineering company.
Reporting to : GM, Malaysia
Dotted Line : GM , Singapore
Salary : USD 12,000 to USD 15,000 / month + Bonus + Benefits
Will work closely with regional management team to strengthen the technical and innovation capabilities of the company :
- Participate in company strategic planning and develop the business strategies and risk & safety management for the technical division.
- Communicate company’s goals and results to technical teams and assign responsibilities to design and technical managers.
- Oversee the resource allocation for projects in the region.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients or stakeholders.
- Develop and manage the talent pipeline for the technical division in ASEAN.
- Set up and manage the technical teams in the region on operation level design matters, design solutions for leaders and driving design innovation across the region.
- Travel across the region to meet clients and consultants.
- Produce technical publication where required.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- PHD or Master Degree in Geotechnical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Has extensive design and technical management experience in geotechnical field.
- Result-oriented with strong strategic leadership and comfortable to work in a multi-cultural business environment.
- Good communication skills in English and articulate in the presentation.
- This is an exciting opportunity ideally for candidates who want to further advance their careers with the world’s largest independent ground engineering company.